Regulation on the rights and duties of the professor
of the IUFS and IHAC
1. A professor must to be a leader and an opponent in preparing and defending dissertations at all levels (Bachelor, Master, Doctor (PhD), Grand-Doctor (GPhD)). To bea leader and an opponent at least once a year. Regularly attend meetings of the IHAC and take part in its work.
– To be included in the research/management of the IUFS and the IHAC;
– To manage various research units within the IUFS and the IHAC;
– To conduct interviews and consultations (as they are needed)with local and foreignspecialists;
– To make presentations and reports at domestic and foreign scientific meetings at any level (WSC, International Conference, Symposium, Colloquium, etc.).
2. The professor must:
– regularly (at least once a year) publish their works in publicationsthe IUFS and the IHAC and, as necessary, review dissertations, reports and scientific publications of different levels;
– annually pay the corresponding membership fee and get a certificate of a professor for a period of one year with subsequent prolongation.
3.In case of long and systematic non-fulfillment of duties, a professor may be excluded (having received a warning first) from the IUFS and the IHAC by the decision of the Rector of the IUFS and the President of the IHAC.
4. In case of voluntary and faithful implementation of the duties after this, the previously excluded professor may be reinstated as part of the IUFS and the IHAC by the decision of the Rector of the IUFS and the President of the IHAC.
Rector of the IUFS, the President of the IHAC
Prof. Santhi P. Jayasekera